Hi again! So I (Avi) have already done this tag before but since we were tagged again thrice and the questions were too interesting not to answer, i decided to post this. However, i’m not going to tag others to do this tag again.
- What is your dream job?
I’ve always seen pilots or just been at the airpot and thought ‘ I wanna do this’ so I could say my dream job is being a pilot, just fly a plane, see the sky and the sunset from the top of the world sounds something out of a legit dream.
I wouldn’t mind reading books for a living either!
- If you could live in any world from a book, where would it be?
I love so many book worlds but Velaris always sounds like heaven so I’ll go with that from A Court Of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas.
And Hogwarts is always there, it’s not even a question!
- If you could hang out with any character from a book or movie, who would it be?
This is so hard! All characters? But I’m gonna go with the first person who popped in my mind, Ridge from Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover cause he’s my all time favorite book boyfriend or Shazi from The Wrath and The Dawn, we could easily become the best of friends.
- What is your greatest fear?
You’re gonna laugh but balloons terrify the living shit out of me.
- If you had one day to live, how would you spend it?
Siting at a beautiful beach with my family and friends..or sleeping.
- Do you have any hobbies outside of blogging?
I love watching new TV shows and painting and coloring.
- What is your favorite TV show?
One Tree Hill all time any time, I could watch that show over and over for the rest of my life.
- Do you have any pet peeves?
When people call you a kid when your opinion doesn’t match their beliefs.
- What is the one thing you cannot live without?
- Best compliment you have ever received?
About how particularly elegant my style is.
- What is the one question you hate to answer?
So, what are your plans for the future?
- If you had a choice between writing a book or being the main character in a book, what would you choose?
Writing a book, that way I can always make myself the main character and write whatever dreaminess I
2.If you had to paint your bedroom just one color without being able to change it ever again, what color would it be?
Probably lavender with grey sounds like something I won’t mind being surrounded by, or pearl green with grey I can’t decide.
3.You have a day and unlimited funds. What do you do?
Buy lots and lots of books, donate a shit ton of money, get my hair colored blue or purple and buy something for my family.
4.Would you rather meet your favorite musician or your favorite author?
I want to say author, I would love to but just imagining meeting The 1975 brings tears to my eyes so I’ll go with musician.
5.If you could travel back in time to change just one thing, would it be something personal or something that could effect the whole world?
I don’t think I’d change anything, not to say that everything around me is perfect but I believe that everything has happened anyways so unless there’s something major (which I can’t think of) I wouldn’t change anything.
6.What invention you would like to live long enough to see in the future?
I’d die to see something that can help us contact aliens.
7.What is your favorite place to go with friends?
Starbucks, I’m basic.
8,What is your favorite place to go alone?
Anywhere where there’s peace and not a lot of people.
9.What is the thing that makes you want to smile even when you’re in the deepest funk?
The thought of having my happily ever after!
10.Chocolate or ice cream?
Chocolate ice cream?
11. Name one experience that you didn’t have as a kid that you’d still be excited about.
I never stayed at my family or friends places for sleepovers as a kid which has led me to hating to sleep anywhere but my house so I’d love to actually be able to do that and see what all that hype is about.
- Where were you when you realized what career you wanted to pursue? Explain.
I still don’t know what career I want to pursue lol.
- What age do you want to live to, and why?
I don’t have a certain age but I just want to live till I’m healthy and sane and that I have something to do with my life.
- What book character most annoys you? Explain it.
I don’t have a specific one but the book characters that just over think everything and themselves all the time.
- What are your least and your most favorite of the 50 states? Explain.
Well I’ve never been to the states so I cant say much but I’ve always found Los Angeles to seem to be very cool to live in.
- Where do you go when you need to feel comfortable, and why?
Anywhere where there are few people and its peaceful because I feel the most comfortable when I’m alone.
- What book do you most want to see made into a movie? Explain.
NONE! My books are too precious to be tuned into movies.
- What is your favorite type of weather? Explain.
Well I enjoy it when the weather is kind of cool but not like dim monsoon cool, maybe a little grayish but still light.
- What past life do you wish you had, and why?
Human duh, we can do and understand everything.
- Which president would you want to meet? Explain.
Barrack Obama, I mean that’s self explanatory. Even though he wasn’t like my president, I respect him a lot.
- How did you find out about WordPress? Details please…
I’ve always been one to read blogs- mainly book blogs and a lot of them ended up on wordpress.
- Where are you when you draft your blog posts? Explain!
Usually on my bed as I am right now but if sometimes I’ve just read a book outside or didn’t get to review one, I type it on my phone wherever I am but its not too comfortable.