Hi there! This was such a fun tag to do, thanks alot to Sophie @blameitonchocolate for tagging me! Ps, her answers are very interesting , you should totally check them out.
1. Answer the questions below
2. Credit the creator Jamie @ALittleSliceofJamie
3. Tag at least 5 people
4. Have fun!
- Where do you typically write your blog posts?
Most of the time, on my laptop and on Microsoft Word.
- How long does it generally take you to write a book review?
Around half an hour or an hour. Depends on how much I have to say.
- When did you start your book blog?
Almost two years ago- almost because I started it in summer of 2016.
- What is the worst thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
There is no worst thing, yes sometimes I do take pressure of having to post frequently but its nothing that makes me not want to blog.
- What is the best thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
Mainly, I get to share my opinions with so many people out there, have discussions and hopefully encourage someone to read a book that changes their life. I’m also a rant person and this is the best way to get all my feelings out.
- What blog post have you had the most fun writing so far?
A discussion post about Annotating Your Books , such a controversial topic but i get to share my thoughts on it and even connect with people who feel the same way.
- What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
Book related discussions, I’m hoping to do more of them.
- When do you typically write?
Almost as soon as I’ve finished reading a book or have a discussion thought in mind, I find it easier to write when every detail and feeling is still fresh in my mind.
- Do you review every book you read?
I would say almost all. Sometimes when I don’t review a book as soon as I read it and lazy around for too long, I lose interest in reviewing it.
- How do you write your book reviews? With a cup of coffee or tea? With Netflix? Cuddled with your fur baby?
Siting on my bed and not stopping typing until ive gotten it all down. Not while drinking anything in particular, I’m more of a drown it all in three sips rather than drink it slowly person.
- When do you write your book reviews? Right after finishing the book? Two weeks after finishing the book?
Right after finishing a book! I also have a habit of nothing down some of my feelings on my phone while reading a book so i mix them up too.
- How often do you post?
Not as much as I like to! Honestly I don’t have a schedule, it depends on how much time I have in those days.
I tag !
And of course, there’s no pressure and if i haven’t tagged you and you want to do this, feel free!