Hey! Thanks to Shophie @blameitonchocolate for tagging me to do this tag! Her blog is content, ya’ll should so check it out!
- Please PINGBACK to me at Kate @ Melting Pots and Other Calamities. Or just Kate. And PINGBACK TO A SPECIFIC POST OF MINE. I won’t see the post otherwise, and I’d like to see it.
- You can choose ten romance fails from ANY media you like: books, movies, anime, manga, T.V shows, or Webtoons. You can even mix them up if you want.
- You can choose funny fails or serious ones; for the serious ones, phrase it humorously. Remember, this is a fun tag! It’s not meant to be serious.
- Mention who’s who in the fails. (I.E, who fails and who is the recipient of the failure). If there isn’t recipient, per se, just state the couple (or non-couple).
- Optional: Rank the failures from least extreme to most extreme.
- 5 failures at LEAST.
- Tag as many people as you want, but at least one person.
So i usually don’t have fails in books since most of the time you already know where it’s going, but in TV, that happens a lot of time.
- Betty and Archie (Riverdale)
Although i am warming up towards Betty and Jug – not too much towards Veronica and Archie though, i’ve just shipped Betty and Archie for too long, like dude what’s better than a friendship turned romance with their windows overlooking each other? NOTHING!
- Serena and Nate (Gossip Girl)
Dan, Serena? Seriously? You choose him over the ever so charming and handsome and loving Nate? I still can’t get over how wrong Serena and Dan are and how she needs to end up with Nate.
- Lindsay and Lucas (One Tree Hill)
Dude so i’m going to be real. Peyton and Lucas are super cute- and so is their story, but i started watching OTH from season 5 and so I just started shipping Luke with Lindsay , and personally for me, my first ship always stays with me. Just like Betty and Archie.
- Alicia and Jack (Fear the Walking Dead)
Like how can you leave Jack?? I would prolly just throw him down on the boat and take him away with me if i had a chemistry like theirs. I thought, old fashioned radio romance- Yes please! Apparently not for them.
- Ophelia and Liam (The Royals)
Dude they had a connection and chemistry like no one else, what the heck? Why would you leave a hot prince?? aha
- Ygritte and Jon Snow (Game of Thrones)
Do I even need to say anything? Okay i agree whatever happened was not their fault but i can’t get over them.
Who is your favorite fictional couple?
And of course anyone whom i haven’t tagged, can still go ahead and do this! Have a great time!